So I wanted to celebrate my 10th blog post with my most favourite fall-friendly hijabs. Honestly, I’ve not really been on any kind of shopping spree this autumn, ever since I came back from my summer holiday. I have bought a few stuff here and there but hardly worth hauling about. I appologize, I am aware there’s like one week left of autumn and I haven’t really posted anything related. However, I am planning to go on a big shopping spree very soon, if God is willing. So be on the lookout for lots of haul posts, make-up tutorials and fashion lookbooks.
Soo without further a do, here’s my top 10 scarves for the autumn season!
- Oasis Floral acrylic scarf (£15)
- River Island Dark red floral leopard print scarf (£15)
- Dorothy Perkins Womens Purple Paisley and Stripe Scarf- Purple (£10)
- Accessorize Unicorn Enchanted Stole (£12)
- Accessorize Heritage Jacquard Stole (£22)
- Dorothy Perkins Womens Sequin Base Floral Scarf- Cream (£12)
- Dorothy Perkins Womens Dark Base Floral Scarf- Black (£12)
- Dorothy Perkins Womens Dark Floral Chiffon Scarf- Black (£7)
- Marks and Spencer Indigo Collection Paisley Floral Jacquard Scarf with Modal (£22.50)
- Accessorize Aztec Print Stole (£14)
I’ve also made a Pinterest board on these same items here
I hope you all are having a lovely weekend!
Until Next time,
Take care ❤