I missed you all so much! It’s been about two weeks since I last posted. And it felt weird that I didn’t come back everyday to check my blog stats. But anyways since the holidays have officially started (at least in the UK anyways), I wanted to do something holiday-related but also beauty-relevant, because sometimes I do forget that it’s not just a poetry blog ha ha. Something that is always big every winter is: lashes. Okay, big brows and big lashes but mainly lashes. And clearly I am not referring to god-given genetically-perfect lashes, I am referring to the must-have necessity in every girl’s beauty bag: mascara. There are hundreds of very great mascaras out there which makes it even harder to narrow down the best. I figured I’d do 10 high end and then follow with 10 drugstore.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored nor affiliated with any of these brands/products. All picks are based on my own experience and/or internet research. Products are listed in no particular order.
I’ve put down UK links and prices for all mascaras because I am that lovely 🙂
1. Benefit They’re Real! Beyond Mascara (£19.50)
2. DIORSHOW ICONIC OVERCURL Mascara (£24.50)
3. Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara (£18.50)
4. GIVENCHY Phenomen’Eyes Mascara (£23)
5. CHARLOTTE TILBURY Full fat lashes mascara (£22)
6. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll (£24.50)
7. Benefit BADgal Black Lash Mascara (£17.50)
8. bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara (£17)
9. Lancôme Hypnôse Custom-Wear Volume Mascara (£22.50)
10. Inglot Perfect Length & Define Mascara (£10)
So I’ve had this idea for a while to post “My Top 10…” every Tuesday. So it will be like Top Ten Tuesdays. *10 points for cheesy alliterations*. The first “My Top 10…” post I did was exactly a month ago and is now in the ‘most popular’ section thanks to you guys. So I assume that you enjoy these kinds of posts. What do you ladies think? let me know.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday; please don’t just spend it sleeping like I do haha. Let me know your favourite mascaras in the comments!
Until next time,
Take care ❤